April 23rd Newsletter
Category : Newsletters
Here is the link to this week’s newsletter. The top 5 of this week:
- The article about the NCEA Convention in the American Catholic news section contains interesting facts and context.
- The white paper about serving diverse learners in Catholic schools in that same section is worth your time and should challenge your professional practice.
- In that same section, the article about the Michigan high court describes possible court influence in admission decisions and could have significant impacts on Catholic schools.
- In the Leadership section, the link to the Jeff Bezos (Amazon) article challenges our reliance on processes, procedures, and bureaucracy. Putting customers first is a rather radical idea in the world of education, especially Catholic education!
- In the same section, the article on Effective Feedback serves to remind us of the requirements for effective feedback—immediate, relevant, action-oriented, etc.