Stress & Anxiety
Category : Newsletters
This issue of Catholic School Matters is dedicated to stress and anxiety for school leaders. Last fall, I published an issue on productivity and time management. At this time the issue is less “getting things done” and instead keeping a clear focus amid all the turmoil. My top 5:
- The first article (“Pressure Doesn’t Have to Turn Into Stress”) was the inspiration for this edition.
- “How Good Leaders Manage Anxiety” frames anxiety in much the same way as conflict. We can’t avoid anxiety because the situations can become quite serious. We can learn tactics to manage it, however.
- “The Price of Leadership” echoes many of the same themes.
- “Your Anxiety Contributes to Your Bad Decisions” is the most important article you could read. With important decisions in your decision queue, you need to understand how getting the space you need is essential.
- “How to Make Stress Your Friend” will force you to think about how stress impacts your life.