Category : Newsletters
Here is the link to this week’s newsletter.
The top 5:
- In the blog section, I include a link to the Farnam Street article entited, “How to Live on 24 Hours a Day.” This is far and away the most interesting article in this issue. It will challenge you to examine how you are using your time.
- In the “most popular” section (which are listed chronologically by issue) the 9th link is “Chasing the Urgent” which speaks to the need to prioritize our schedules.
- The 16th link is the article on the “Gospel of Prosperity” which illuminates one of our cultural fault lines.
- In the “my favorite” section, the 8th link on communicating like a grown-up by Carl Braun is interesting. In the past week, I’ve applied that article three times!
- The 10th link is “Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time” which tells me that I’m ready for a vacation!